- Evan Pauken - Director of Retention and Completion, Kalamazoo Community College
- Zack Avshalomov - Head of Product, ReUp Education
- Nate Rowe, Director of University Partnerships, ReUp Education
37 million in the U.S. have some college credits but no degree.
50% of those who start college don’t finish = 20% of the working age population
These are stopout students who are being left behind, which has profound social and financial effects.
To learn more about stopout students and how data science can be leveraged to engage, re-enroll and support this fragile population through to completion check out this webinar where we discuss:
- Identifying causes of declining enrollment
- Surface solutions to addressing this crisis
- Strategies for identifying, engaging with, and providing support to stop-out students